Ring All New Stick Up Cam - Battery Powered Smart Security Camera
Outside above your porch. Inside on a wall. Or anywhere on a flat surface. Place the all-new Stick Up Cam where you need it, move it when you need to, or mount it when you need something permanent.
Install your Stick Up Cam almost anywhere with the included toolkit, packed with everything you need to set it up in minutes. Then use the adjustable mounting bracket to find your ideal setting.
Use the quick-release battery pack to easily charge your camera without moving the device. Swap it into any other battery-powered Ring device for convenient security. And get an extra battery pack so you’ll always have backup power.
- 1080p HD Video
- Two-Way Talk
- Motion-Activated Notifications
WHAT YOU GET
- Stick Up Cam Battery
- Quick-Release Battery Pack
- USB Charging Cable for Battery
- Screws and Wall Anchors
- User Manual & Security Sticker
The Ring Protect Basic lets you save and record videos captured by your Stick Up Cam. Activate your plan to download your videos and review them at anytime. Or share them with neighbours, friends and family.
All for just £2.50 a month.
Want even more protection? Upgrade to the Ring Protect Plus and get video recording for unlimited Ring devices at your home and more exclusive benefits!
Get smart security at the sound of your voice, and combine Stick Up Cam with select Alexa devices to launch real-time video from the comfort of your couch. Want to see who’s there? Just ask Alexa.
Add a compatible Ring Solar Panel to your Stick Up Cam Battery for a consistent hands-free charge. With only a few hours of direct sunlight every day, you’ll have protection around the clock.
- Dimensions 9.70 cm x 6.00 cm x 6.00 cm (without stand)
- Available Colours Black, White
- Video 1080p HD
- Motion Detection Adjustable Motion Detection
- Field of View 115° horizontal, 65° vertical
- Siren Remote-activated siren
- Audio Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Power Rechargeable Battery Pack (1 included), Optional Solar Panel (sold separately)
- Internet Requirements Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance
- Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz
- Average Install Time 5-10 minutes
- Operating Conditions -20.5°C to 48.5°C (-5°F to 120°F), weather resistant
- Mounting Base Integrated mounting base/stand with adjustable angle. Can sit free-standing, mount to a wall, or mount to a ceiling
- Warranty 2 years on parts, theft protection