QX16/2 and QX16/4 PE are high performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cables with a water and UV resistant PE outer sheath.
They are designed to deliver excellent levels of performance in most outdoor installations with no additional conduit required.
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors
- Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- Water and UV resistant PE Outdoor outer jacket
- Meets or exceeds UV resistance ISO 4892-2
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- No additional conduit required saving on installation costs
- Full test report available on request
- Supplied on 300m (984ft) reel
Conductor Size: 16 AWG
Conductor Construction: 30/0.26
Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 2.0 mm2
Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black, 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
Jacket Material: PE
Outside Diameter: 16/2 6.20 mm, 16/47.20 mm
Jacket Colour: Black
Weight: 16/2 58 kg/km, 16/4 98 kg/km
Our aim is to get your product to you as soon as possible from your order.
We do however strongly suggest that you order in good time before you need the item(s) to ensure safe delivery.
All orders are shipped via next working day courier using a combination of DPD & ParcelForce.
Next Working Day = £6.99 + VAT
Orders Over £250 + VAT = £FREE
Saturday Delivery = Call Us To Book & Confirm Costs.
We hold good stock of the majority of our goods however some items are ordered in as and when required.
If you need an item urgently please call us on 02392 006118 to first confirm lead time.
Our aim is to keep stock so you don't have to and we'll always endeavour to get your product to you ASAP.
ORDER CUT OFF
All orders received before 2pm will be processed for next working day delivery. Orders received after 2pm will be processed and dispatched the following working day.