QX16/2 and QX16/4 PVC are high performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cables with a flame retardant PVC outer sheath.
They are designed to deliver excellent levels of performance vs. cost in all multi-room and home cinema installations where low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cables are not specified.
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors
- Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- PVC Flame retardant high performance outer jacket
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- Fully tested flame retardant design meets and exceeds IEC60332-1
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Supplied in 100m (328ft) PRObox & on 300m (984ft) reel
Conductor Size: 16 AWG
Conductor Construction: 30/0.26
Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black: 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
Jacket Material: PVC
Outside Diameter: 16/2 - 6.20 mm 16/4 - 7.20 mm
Jacket Colour: White
Weight: 16/2 - 58 kg/km 16/4 - 98 kg/km
Our aim is to get your product to you as soon as possible from your order.
We do however strongly suggest that you order in good time before you need the item(s) to ensure safe delivery.
All orders are shipped via next working day courier using a combination of DPD & ParcelForce.
Next Working Day = £6.99 + VAT
Orders Over £250 + VAT = £FREE
Saturday Delivery = Call Us To Book & Confirm Costs.
We hold good stock of the majority of our goods however some items are ordered in as and when required.
If you need an item urgently please call us on 02392 006118 to first confirm lead time.
Our aim is to keep stock so you don't have to and we'll always endeavour to get your product to you ASAP.
ORDER CUT OFF
All orders received before 2pm will be processed for next working day delivery. Orders received after 2pm will be processed and dispatched the following working day.