QED Profile 42 Strand 2 Core Speaker Cable - (100m Reel)
The speaker cable that started it all! Launched as QED's first ever speaker cable in 1975 and still in the range today.
An entry-level speaker cable that combines convenience and performance. The “figure of 8” construction allows it to be used in the most demanding placement situations.
A real upgrade over bell-wire and is ideal for use in all installations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 42 SUPERIOR GRADE OXYGEN FREE COPPER STRANDS
- AVAILABLE IN BLACK OR WHITE
- USE IN ALL INSTALLATIONS
- Wire gauge - 19 AWG
- Jacket OD - 2.7 mm
- Cross-sectional area - 0.75mm2
- Loop resistance - 0.046 Ω/m
- Capacitance - 49pF/m
- Inductance - 0.75 µH/m
- Dissipation factor - 0.0500
WHAT THIS CABLE IS USED FOR
Home theatre systems