The Monitor Audio IWS-10 subwoofer driver employs a rigid, flat 10” surface of 10mm (3/8”) RDT® material derived from Monitor audio’s acclaimed ‘Platinum’ series of high-end speakers.
A large vented pole helps to move air quickly, reducing power compression and increasing heat dissipation.
- Rigid Die-cast chassis/basket
- Large vented pole design to reduce power compression, lower distortion and improved power handling
- High tech RDT flat ‘sandwich’ cone technology
- High quality gold plated ‘push’ type terminal – for easy installation
- 8 ohm impedance
- 50mm diameter voice coil with black anodised former –Improves convection cooling effects
- +/- 10mm of excursion – results in controlled bass at low frequencies and delivers high SPL
- Patented Tri-Grip fixing system
- Trim-less, low profile, paintable grille
Frequency Response: 28 Hz – 120 Hz (when mounted in optimum enclosure)
Impedance (Nominal): 8 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 86 dB
Maximum SPL (Partnered with IWA-250): Single unit 109.8 dB; Pair 115.8 dB
Power Handling: 150 W
Cut-Out Hole Dimensions: 280 x 280 mm (11 x 11 inches)
Mounting Depth: 89.98 mm (3 1/2 inches)
Fixing Type: 4 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Connection: Gold plated "push" type terminals
Construction Materials: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 302 x 302 x 92.28 mm 117/8 x 117/8 x 35/8 Inches
Overall Dimensions With Grille (H x W x D): 314.21 x 314.21 x 100.78 mm 123/8 x 123/8 x 315/16 inches
Please Note: This subwoofer requires an amplifier and we reccomend a back box enclosure. Please see related items below.
Our aim is to get your product to you as soon as possible from your order.
We do however strongly suggest that you order in good time before you need the item(s) to ensure safe delivery.
All orders are shipped via next working day courier using a combination of DPD & ParcelForce.
Next Working Day = £6.99 + VAT
Orders Over £250 + VAT = £FREE
Saturday Delivery = Call Us To Book & Confirm Costs.
We hold good stock of the majority of our goods however some items are ordered in as and when required.
If you need an item urgently please call us on 02392 006118 to first confirm lead time.
Our aim is to keep stock so you don't have to and we'll always endeavour to get your product to you ASAP.
ORDER CUT OFF
All orders received before 2pm will be processed for next working day delivery. Orders received after 2pm will be processed and dispatched the following working day.