Monitor Audio CP-WT260 6" In Wall Speaker (Each)
The CP-WT260's pivoting C-CAM tweeter is joined by a 6” C-CAM bass driver - and high frequency level adjustment by a boundary compensation control for optimum bass tuning when positioned near room corners.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response:65 Hz - 25 kHz
Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
Maximum SPL: 106.9 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 65 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 - 65 W
Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drivers Unit Complement: 2-Way, 6˝ C-CAM® cone bass driver, 1˝ C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch, (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB), Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Dimensions (including grille) (H x W): 415 x 262.5 mm (16 5/16 x 10 5/16 inches)
Overall Depth (including grille): 102 mm (4 inches)
Cut Out Dimensions (H x W): 381 x 228 mm (15 x 9 inches)
Mounting Depth: 96 mm (3 3/4 inches)
Fixing Type: 6 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Pre-Construction Bracket: WB8 (Green)
Weight: 3.31kg (7lb 4oz)