The Monitor Audio CP-WT140LCR is a multi-purpose speaker, for portrait or landscape applications as a high performance music or theatre satellite.
Utilising twin 4” MMP®II drivers astride a C-CAM tweeter, the drivers offer greater radiating area working in tandem than a single 6” bass driver.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- 2 x MMPII bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response:60 Hz - 25 kHz
Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
Maximum: SPL 108.8 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 - 100 W
Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drivers Unit Complement: 2 x 4” MMP®II cone bass driver 1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Overall Dimensions (including grille) (H x W): 217 x 333 mm (8 9/16 x 13 1/16 inches)
Overall Depth (including grille): 103 mm (4 1/16 inches)
Cut Out Dimensions (H x W): 183 x 299 mm (7 3/16 x 11 3/4 inches)
Mounting Depth: 97 mm (3 13/16 inches)
Fixing Type: 4 position: Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Pre-Construction Bracket: WB4LCR (Dark Brown)
Weight: 2.5kg (5lb 8oz)
Our aim is to get your product to you as soon as possible from your order.
We do however strongly suggest that you order in good time before you need the item(s) to ensure safe delivery.
All orders are shipped via next working day courier using a combination of DPD & ParcelForce.
Next Working Day = £6.99 + VAT
Orders Over £250 + VAT = £FREE
Saturday Delivery = Call Us To Book & Confirm Costs.
We hold good stock of the majority of our goods however some items are ordered in as and when required.
If you need an item urgently please call us on 02392 006118 to first confirm lead time.
Our aim is to keep stock so you don't have to and we'll always endeavour to get your product to you ASAP.
ORDER CUT OFF
All orders received before 2pm will be processed for next working day delivery. Orders received after 2pm will be processed and dispatched the following working day.