Monitor Audio CP-CT260 6.5" Performance Ceiling Speaker (Each)
The Monitor Audio CP-CT260's pivoting C-CAM® tweeter is joined by a 6” C-CAM bass driver - and high frequency level adjustment by a boundary compensation control for optimum bass tuning when positioned near room corners.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response:66Hz - 25kHz
Impedance (Nominal):6 Ohms
Sensitivity (1W@1M):88 dB
Maximum SPL:106.9 dBA
Power Handling (RMS):65 W
Recommended Amp Requirements:20 - 65 W
Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drivers Unit Complement:2-Way
6˝ C-CAM® cone bass drive
1˝ C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter
Adjustment Controls HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Diameter (including grille):285 mm (11 1/4 inches)
Overall Depth (including grille):155mm (6 1/8 inches)
Cut Out Diameter:244mm (9 5/8 inches)
Mounting Depth:151mm (5 15/16 inches)
Fixing Type 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material:Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Pre-Construction Bracket:CB8 (Green)
Weight: 2kg (6lb 2oz)
Cable Connection: Gold plated 'push' type terminals