The Monitor Audio CLG140 satellite speaker is a robust high sensitivity design built to deliver richly detailed hi-fi quality mid/high frequencies.
Engineered to withstand the most extreme temperatures and weather conditions, its rigid conical cast-polymer enclosure houses the company’s signature 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold-dome tweeter co-axially aligned with a 4” MMP bass-mid driver.
The horn-shaped housing provides excellent audio directivity in free air conditions when positioned close to the garden surface on a bracket/spike assembly, which neatly encapsulates and channels the connecting cable into the ground for a discreetly installed result. Alternatively it’s possible to mount the CLG140 on a tree, pole, wall or fence.
Supplied in a durable dark brown finish for excellent coordination with garden colours, the CLG140’s casing can be painted to blend with any environment.
- 4” MMPII bass-midrange driver
- Coaxially aligned 25mm C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- Optimised for high sensitivity and wide dispersion
- Internal matching transformer for 70/100V line level operation
- Designed to operate under extreme climatic conditions from -20 to 70 C
- Rigid, high impact cast polymer cabinet for long life and durability
- Bracket mounting made from die-cast aluminium alloy
- Garden spike (CLG-SPIKE R) and mount (CLG-MOUNT) available separately
- Certified to IP55 rating
- Encapsulated cable runs inside bracket and spike for discreet appearance
- Dark Brown finish blends with garden colours, but enclosure is paintable to blend with alternative settings
- Applications include garden and deck areas: system expands with garden size
- PTC protection against power overload
Frequency Response: (-6dB)100Hz – 30KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 88dB
Line Level Voltage: 70/100
Maximum: S.P.L: 104 dBA
Power Handling: 40 watts (crossover set to minimum 100Hz@12dB/Octave)
Amplifier Requirements: (RMS) 10-40 watts per speaker
Driver Complement: 1 x 4” MMPII cone bass-mid driver 1 x 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter – Coaxially oriented
Crossover Recommendation (high pass): 100Hz at a minimum of 12dB/Octave (24dB/Octave optimum)
External Dimensions, excluding spike/ mount (Diameter x D): 130 x 175mm (5 1/8 x 6 7/8 inches)
Bracket Pivot Angle: 32° in all directions
Connection: Encapsulated cable connection
Environmental Protection Rating: IP55
Finishes Available: Brown
Weight: 2.08kgs (4lb 10oz)
Our aim is to get your product to you as soon as possible from your order.
We do however strongly suggest that you order in good time before you need the item(s) to ensure safe delivery.
All orders are shipped via next working day courier using a combination of DPD & ParcelForce.
Next Working Day = £6.99 + VAT
Orders Over £250 + VAT = £FREE
Saturday Delivery = Call Us To Book & Confirm Costs.
We hold good stock of the majority of our goods however some items are ordered in as and when required.
If you need an item urgently please call us on 02392 006118 to first confirm lead time.
Our aim is to keep stock so you don't have to and we'll always endeavour to get your product to you ASAP.
ORDER CUT OFF
All orders received before 2pm will be processed for next working day delivery. Orders received after 2pm will be processed and dispatched the following working day.