Anodised black for stealthy in-wall/ceiling integration, the C-CAM bass drivers combine co-axially with Monitor Audio’s renowned 1” C-CAM tweeters, which are twinned and angled on the Monitor Audio AWC265-T2 to deliver high performance stereo sound from a single unit where space is limited.
- High Performance C-CAM bass and high frequency drivers
- Stainless Steel ‘Trimless’ grille – strong and resistant to corrosion
- Non-ferrous Samarium Cobalt magnets for grille attachment – prevent rust and corrosion
- IP55 certified for extreme climate conditions: Salt Spray, UV stability, Water, Vibration, Anti-corrosion
- Patented Tri-grip Dog-leg fixings for easy, long-lasting installation
- EPDM barriers to prevent moisture. EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber membrane (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
- Gold plated push terminals with silicon cover
- Stainless fixing screws with Silicone covers
- Tweeter level attenuation (internal) – set prior to installation
- Applications: pool rooms, bathrooms, marine deck, universal outdoor installation
Frequency Response: 60 Hz-30 KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 88dB (both channels driven)
Impedance (nominal): 8 + 8 Ohms
Maximum S.P.L: 105.8 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 60 Watts
Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 20-60 Watts
Drivers: 6.5” C-CAM® cone bass driver, 2 x 1” C-CAM® gold dome tweeters (fixed angle)
Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) - Adjustable at the point of installation
Connection: 2 x (2 pairs) Gold plated push style terminal
Overall Diameter - including grille: 250 mm (9 13/16 inch)
Overall Depth - including grille: 93.5 mm (3 1/2 inch)
Cut Out Diameter: 211 mm (8 1/4 inch)
Mounting Depth: 88 mm (3 1/2 inch)
Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Primary Construction Material: Mineral Filled PC-ABS Polymer (UL V0 Fire Retardant, RoHS2 Compliant) - Grille, SS430 Stainless Steel – Magnets, Samarium Cobalt
Operating temperature Range: -34° to 79° C -29° to 174° F
Weight: 2.04kg (4lb 8oz)
Our aim is to get your product to you as soon as possible from your order.
We do however strongly suggest that you order in good time before you need the item(s) to ensure safe delivery.
All orders are shipped via next working day courier using a combination of DPD & ParcelForce.
Next Working Day = £6.99 + VAT
Orders Over £250 + VAT = £FREE
Saturday Delivery = Call Us To Book & Confirm Costs.
We hold good stock of the majority of our goods however some items are ordered in as and when required.
If you need an item urgently please call us on 02392 006118 to first confirm lead time.
Our aim is to keep stock so you don't have to and we'll always endeavour to get your product to you ASAP.
ORDER CUT OFF
All orders received before 2pm will be processed for next working day delivery. Orders received after 2pm will be processed and dispatched the following working day.