KB Sound Mando In Wall Bluetooth Amplifier with 2.5" Ceiling Speakers (Black)
In-Wall Bluetooth Audio receiver that can be paired with any device with Bluetooth® capabilities (A2DP / AVRCP). Fits into the most popular light switches in the market (45 x 45mm).
Signal reach is 10/12 meters.
Designed to ensure security and avoid interferences from other users nearby, each Module has its own identification number.
Perfect for your home, ideal solution for hotel rooms, hospitals, schools and any public place… in the wall avoids theft.
The In-Wall Bluetooth kit, includes:
- In-Wall Bluetooth Audio Receiver (Perspex face cover + Audio Line output)
- Two 2 ½” 8Ω loudspeakers
- Power supply (15Vdc/0,8A)
- Plastic Control unit frame
- In-wall Bluetooth Audio Receiver (45mm x 45mm) that fits into a single gang box (think of a light switch or a plug socket!)
- Combine with USB and Ethernet ports to provide charging and network/internet connectivity in one neat installation
- Does not allow interference from other Bluetooth™ users nearby
- Pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- An ideal solution for hotel rooms, apartments, schools and any public place . . . fitted in the wall means it cannot be lost or stolen!
- Fascia available in white, black and grey
- Add an additional pair of speakers for bedroom/en-suite, kitchen/diner, lounge/patio etc
Each module is identified as KINGBT-XXXX where XXXX is a serial number which permits the user to identify different Modules that can co-exist in the same installation.
The module is provided with a key for operating the Bluetooth® mode (ON/OFF).
External audio input: the module is also provided with a socket to connect a 3,5mm jack for an external audio input. When the user inserts the jack the audio output switches to the signal from the jack and has priority over the Bluetooth® signal.
Max volume limit switch: the module has a back switch with 2 positions to select the maximum volume allowed in normal operation. This limit will be defined by the installer during the installation.
Audio line output: the module provides a stereo line output for our Audio Control (ref. 092X3) or our Auxiliary Amplifier (ref. 13204).
Led for signalling.
You may connect two 8Ω speakers and up to four 16Ω speakers.
Max. Power 5+5W