K&B Audio Essentials Digital Optical To Analogue TV Connection Kit
Most modern TV's are now dropping the headphone jacks which is making connecting a TV to your sound system a little harder.
Luckily we've created this bundle to make the connection a lot easier.
Simply run the analogue cable from your television to your speaker system, connect the DAC (Digital To Anlogue Converter) to your television via the included optical cable and plug in your speaker system.
Now you'll be able to listen to your TV or other digital optical music source on your analogue speaker system.
If using with one of our speaker systems here's a handy guide on which one to buy.
RCA-RCA = Lithe Audio, Tangent Ampster, Denon HEOS, Sonos AMP
RCA-3.5MM = Systemline E50, E100, K2 Audio Bluetooth Express, iEAST
If you would like any advice on connecting your TV please read this blog and also feel free to contact one of our audio experts.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x Pulse Eight NEO Digital to Analogue Converter
- 1 x 10M RCA to RCA Cable (or 3.5mm)
- 1 x AV Link 1M Optical Connection Cable
With a digital to analogue audio converter, audio setups are capable of decoding connected S/ PDIF coaxial or TOSLINK optical digital audio sources to standard analogue stereo (L/R) audio. Stereo output signals can then be fed to external devices such as an amplifier, Hi-Fi, recording deck, or powered speakers via standard phono style (RCA) jacks.
The DAC is a simple to install, low-cost solution for audio conversion requirements. It ensures an reliable transition from modern digital sources, such as DVD and Blu-Ray players or AppleTV, to analogue sound systems.
With both inputs and outputs for coaxial and optical connections, the DAC provides the perfect solution for audio conversion requirements.
- Converts S/PDIF digital audio (PCM) feed from a compatible device to an analogue stereo audio
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio input
- 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 KHz
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Includes digital interpolation filter
- Optical & digital coaxial inputs
- Input select switch
- LED Power indication
- Compact design
- Supports audio signals up to 24-bit with sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Low-latency digital filtering
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB A-wt
- THD+N (Total harmonic distortion plus noise) rating: -93dB
- Dimensions (D x H x W): 6.4cm x 2.4cm x 6.4cm
- Power Consumption: 1.0w (max)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Power Supply: 5v DC / 5W power supply (CE/FCC certified)
- Input: Digital Coax or S/PDIF
- Output: L+R RCA
- Distortion: <0.001% @ 1kHz at 2V RMS
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Output Impedance: 500Ω
- Output Voltage: 1.8V RMS @ Max Input (0dBFS)
- Frequency Response: <+/-0.5dB