Global Cache Flex IP Wired Network Adapter with Power Over Ethernet
Global Cache's TCP/IP (Ethernet) iTach Flex is an industry first, smart end-point that network enables electrical devices instantly.
The Flex adds intelligence to the enabled device, allowing events and tasks to be triggered with simple web-based commands.
The Flex includes on-board memory allowing for stored web pages and files, and web page control.
You choose whether you want to control IR or Serial/RS232 devices then simply connect the Global Cache IR suite of cables or the RS232 Serial Cable into the 3.5 mono jack on the Flex.
- PoE version allows you to place your iTach where power just can't reach. PSU included as a backup
- Astronomical clock to trigger events to occur
- 4MBs of on-board storage
- Footprint the size of a pack of chewing gum
- Allows up to 8 simultaneous connections to any smart device
- Free use of the Global Cache IR Cloud Database