Adastra A2 200W Stereo Amplifier with FM Radio/Bluetooth & Media Player
Fully featured stereo amplifier with mixer section for 2 microphones and a stereo audio source.
An inbuilt media player section offers playback of MP3 audio tracks from USB drive or SD card and also has a Bluetooth receiver and FM radio tuner.
A rotary switch selects between 2 rear stereo inputs, a front 3.5mm stereo input or the built-in media player.
Speaker connections on the rear panel are via 4mm binding posts, which can drive up to 2 x 8 Ohm speakers per channel to deliver 2 x 200W.
Designed to offer installers a flexible solution for P.A. and music playback in bars, restaurants and function rooms.
- Media player with USB/SD playback
- FM radio tuner with external aerial connection
- Bluetooth receiver
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- FuseF5A, 250V
- Output power rms @ 4 Ohms2 x 200W
- Output power rms @ 8 Ohms2 x 100W
- Amplifier : constructionClass D
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Microphone inputs2 x 6.3mm jack (mono)
- Line inputsLine 1: L+R (6.3mm jack/RCA), Line 2: L+R (RCA)
- Input sensitivity : line0.775Vrms
- Auxiliary input3.5mm stereo jack
- Input sensitivity : aux0.480Vrms
- Input impedance20k Ohms (balanced), 10k Ohms (unbalanced)
- Audio sourceUSB/SD mp3 playback, FM tuner, BT receiver
- Bluetooth version2.3
- Input controlsAux, Media, Line1, Line2, Mic1, Mic2, Talkover
- Line output2 x RCA
- Speaker outputs4mm binding posts (2 channels)
- Antenna connectionF type (FM tuner)
- Output controlsSource select, Bass, Treble, Ch1, Ch2
- Dynamic range92dB
- THD +N<0.1%
- ProtectionThermal, over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit
- Dimensions482 x 240 x 88mm